quarta-feira, dezembro 27, 2006

Tombstone


It's cold and I still sit in here with this gun in my hands, I don't understand what I've done
I want to elucidate myself but my hands are all covered in blood and why is this man here?


It seems impossible, why does the sun shine for some why can't the sun shine for all?
Eleven hours now and I keep sitting here all alone, why can't the sun shine for me?
When my breathing failed I fell asleep on the floor and I woke up with all this tombstones by my side and a gun in my hand


It's cold and I'm sitting here with my hands covered in blood, why am I here with this corpses so near?

Eleven hours now and I keep sitting here all alone, why can't the sun shine for me?
When my breathing failed I fell asleep on the floor and I woke up with all this tombstones by my side wondering 'is the blood here?'

It's cold and I am sitting here, it's cold and I...


Hills Have Eyes feat. Vasco Ramos from MTAT - "Tombstone", All Doves Have Been Killed.

4 Comments:

At 27 dezembro, 2006 12:03, Anonymous Anónimo said...

É cutxi a musica e a letra, gostei bastante ^^ tu só mandas boas malhas xD inda temos de ir ver isso ao vivo, o que achas? ;)
e o vasco é goooordo e tem mamas grandes :o xD
beijinhos ainda mais gordos que ele e maiores que as mamas dele só pra ti ^^ *@ gosto-te caóticamente (:

 
At 27 dezembro, 2006 12:08, Blogger patiXa_ said...

O Vasco é fofo =$ e se eu não gostasse tanto de ti, dava-lhe uma trinca era a ele xD
E vou dizer algo chocante: prefiro o Vasco Ramos ao Rui Brás, apesar do Rui ser um pedaço de outro mundo xD mas não perguntes porquê...

 
At 27 dezembro, 2006 12:11, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Nao me digas que ele tamem tem um pin a dizer 'bite me hard baby'? xD oh mas podes morder, eu mordo contigo :P
E quando a preferires o Vasco ao Rui, é normal, eu tamem gosto de gente com barrigas fofinhas e que ;P @

 
At 28 dezembro, 2006 21:21, Anonymous Anónimo said...

LOL que conversa vai praqui xD

aparte perversidades e mamas e barrigas fofinhas e mordidelas e quês .. A MUSICA EH LINDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !! O CD EH TODO LINDOOOO !! Pronto , 'tou histérica eu sei , ate' dei saltinhos na rua quando vi o cd .. mas amei a prenda .. ehs linda pah !

beijao*

P.S: Venha a passagem d'ano ! ^^

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home