segunda-feira, agosto 08, 2005

It's not a fashion statement, it's a deathwish


Como não podia deixar de ser, eu tinha de vos dar a conhecer a razão do nome do meu blog. Aqui vai:

It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Deathwish
by My Chemical Romance

For what you did to me
And what I'll do to you
You get what everyone else gets
You get a lifetime
Let's go!

Do you remember that day when we met?
You told me this gets harder
Well, it did
Been holding on forever
Promise me that when I'm gone you'll kill my enemies
The damage you've inflicted temporary wounds
I'm coming back from the dead and I'll take you home with me
I'm taking back the life you stole

We never got that far
This helps me to think all through the night
Bright lights that won't kill me now, won't tell me how
Just you and I, your stareless eyes remain

Hip hip hooray for me
You talk to me
But would you kill me in my sleep?
Lay still like the dead
From the razor to the rosary
We could lose ourselves
And paint these walls in pitchfork red

I will avenge my ghost with every breath I take
I'm coming back from the dead and I'll take you home with me
I'm taking back the life you stole

This hole you put me in
Wasn't deep enough and I'm climbing out right now
You're running out of places to hide from me
When you go, just know that I will remember you
If living was the hardest part
We'll then one day be together
And in the end, we'll fall apart
Just like the leaves change in colors
And then I will be with you
I will be there one last time now

When you go just know that
I will remember you

I lost my fear of falling
I will be with you
I will be with you



My Chemical Romance

6 Comments:

At 11 agosto, 2005 23:39, Anonymous Anónimo said...

'Tá bem eu comento noutros posts...produtivo o suficiente?

 
At 11 agosto, 2005 23:40, Blogger patiXa_ said...

Não!
Cabeça de vento xD

 
At 11 agosto, 2005 23:43, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Pau de espeto xP
E agora? Produtivo que chegue?

 
At 11 agosto, 2005 23:50, Blogger patiXa_ said...

Já chega... ou ainda não percebeste?
Falarmos só no msn é que era extremamente produtivo.
Agradecia que de futuro me escrevesses só coisas bonitas e agradáveis, que tenham a ver com o post e às quais eu não tenha que responder, porque estou mesmo cheia de sono.

A gerência agradece
E eu agradeço que não me chames pau de espeto.
Obrigado

Cabeça de vento xD

 
At 11 agosto, 2005 23:56, Anonymous Anónimo said...

Pau de espeto!! Tu é que começaste a reclamar comigo. E mesmo sendo um bocado cliché, aqui vai: Quem vai à guerra, dá e leva...:P
Quanto aos comentários produtivos:
Embora o título seja muito bonito e original, nunca prestei atenção à música...Gosto mais do You know what they do to guys like us in prison...E mesmo assim gosto mais do When You're In Prison dos The Offspring. :P

 
At 12 agosto, 2005 00:18, Blogger patiXa_ said...

A minha preferida é "I nerver told what I do for a living". Grande nome, grande música. A música não tem é nada a ver com o título...
Faz-me lembrar umas músicas de Deftones que o João me mandou... lol

 

Enviar um comentário

<< Home